tridia question

ROTTENBERG,HAL (HP-USA,ex1) hal_rottenberg "at"
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:20:18 +0000

I can't find the link on their site to save my life, but I registered for a
free 30-day support contract which allowed me to download the pre release
version.  Search the site, maybe you can find the registration page if you
are lucky.  :)

>     >> Can someone refresh my memory about the latest version of
>     >> TridiaVNC? I seem to recall that Tridia included the "tight
>     >> encoding" in the latest release, 1.2, or was it in the
>     >> prerelease, 1.2.1?
>     DF> The tight encoding is only in prerelease version 1.3.1, which
>     DF> is available only to registered users.
> Just a few words that might refine the situation a little bit. While
> binary releases of TridiaVNC are available only for registered users,
> the source code is always available for everyone from the TridiaVNC
> CVS server:
to majordomo "at"
See also: