tridia question

ROTTENBERG,HAL (HP-USA,ex1) hal_rottenberg "at" hp.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:20:18 +0000

I can't find the link on their site to save my life, but I registered for a
free 30-day support contract which allowed me to download the pre release
version.  Search the site, maybe you can find the registration page if you
are lucky.  :)