Port Changes

ROTTENBERG,HAL (HP-USA,ex1) hal_rottenberg "at" hp.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:20:12 +0000

The setting for this is in the default settings dialog box.  They call it
display number though.  (This is because it's complying with some X/Windows
conventions.)  Uncheck the Auto option and it'll let you type in a number.
If I have this right, you can enter a number from 0 to 99 and it will
correspond to ports 5900-5999.  If you enter a whole port number, such as
4545, it will use that port explicitly.

Hal Rottenberg             | Hewlett-Packard
Technical Support Engineer | Phone: +1-404-774-4041
Internet Security Division | Email: hal_rottenberg "at" hp.com