WinVNC stability on NT4

John Hem jhem "at" washingtonenergy.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 10:46:03 +0000

I believe if you check the archives there are a few mentions of an 'Error
disabling Nagle's algorithm' that was occuring with NT4 after SP6 was
applied. VNC was not the issue but rather an error with TCP/IP updates in
SP6. SP6a apperently fixes the issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Dan Bethe
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 10:35 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: WinVNC stability on NT4

	Hi there all.  I need to install WinVNC server on Windows NT 4.  I was
wondering if there is any chance of instability.  I'm paranoid until I
get rid of this host simply because it is Windows.  I can't find any
mention of required service packs in the server documentation.
	Thanks!

=====
"Don't expect your own messiah; this neverworld which you desire is
only in your mind." -- http://www.dreamtheater.net/songb4.htm#IV5