tridia question

Const Kaplinsky const "at" ce.cctpu.edu.ru
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:47:33 +0000

    >> Can someone refresh my memory about the latest version of
    >> TridiaVNC? I seem to recall that Tridia included the "tight
    >> encoding" in the latest release, 1.2, or was it in the
    >> prerelease, 1.2.1?

    DF> The tight encoding is only in prerelease version 1.3.1, which
    DF> is available only to registered users.

Just a few words that might refine the situation a little bit. While
binary releases of TridiaVNC are available only for registered users,
the source code is always available for everyone from the TridiaVNC
CVS server:

  http://www.developvnc.org/logged-in/access-cvs.html

For the latest snapshots of the tight encoding and other low-bandwidth
optimizations, you're always welcome to

  http://www.ce.cctpu.edu.ru/vnc/

or to

  https://www.cosource.com/cgi-bin/cos.pl/bid/info/99