WinVNC stability on NT4

Jeff Frantz jfrantz "at" itstechnologies.com
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 20:20:02 +0000

I've been using VNC for 1 1/2 years with no problems.  I manage equipment
some of which is 1,500 miles away and I depend on VNC to be reliable.  I
was having too many problems with other products and now use VNC exclusively.

-Jeff