Port Changes

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano "at" usaiss.com
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:14:00 +0000

Ive read through quite a few archived list threads, but havent found
anything definitive about changing VNC listening port numbers.
(I found a lot of messages about port numbers, just nothing entirely
relevant to what I need)

Is there a step by step available for changing the VNC port?  Ive
successfully ruined one VNC installation already attempting to
alter the AutoPortSelect registry key.  Ive been able to revert back to the
initial settings and get it running again, but Id still like
to change the default port number.

Thanks in advance.
Im a first time lister, so I apologize if this is an overworn subject.

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer
International Security Solutions, Inc.
spalmisano "at" usaiss.com