<Unknown Subject>

John Clegg john.clegg "at" nailsea.net
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:03:30 +0000

I have only just "found" WinVNC, but I have no trouble with this. Just click
the icon at the very top left of the window to the left of the name of the
server you are connected to. There is an extensive menu there.

Any views expressed in this message are the sender's own, and do not
represent the views of Nailsea Family Practice or Woodspring Healthcare
Limited except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of one or both of those organisations. This e-mail should only be
read by those persons to whom it is addressed. Accordingly, we disclaim
all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for
the consequences of any person other than the intended recipients acting,
or refraining from acting, on such information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and we simply request that
you delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.