novell ipx

Bruce Anderson brucea "at" spacestar.net
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 09:57:19 +0000

On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 1:24 PM, Marcel <mailto:mhovens "at" flevonet.nl> wrote:
>l.s.
>
>For my sons elementary school I do some maintance on the novell 3.12
network.
>They have win9x clients so I wonder if there is an IPX version so I can
>support them
>
>Marcel Hovens

No, vnc is IP only.
You can run IP and IPX at the same time on the clients. People
do it all the time.

" Stamp out root logins .  .  .  . su "   --Bruce Anderson
 This message was created and sent using Cyberdog 2.0, MacOS 8.6,
 awk, find, sed, sendmail, sh, and NetBSD a free Multi-Platform OS.