Palm

Nicolas Zulawski nicolas "at" ifxnw.com.uy
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 09:46:39 +0000

Tobias:

I have the same Palm. How can I get the VNC version for palm ??

Saludos,
Nicolas Zulawski
Gerente Tecnico
IFX Networks Uruguay
Mercedes 1398
Tel: 598 2 9082930

-----Mensaje original-----
De: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]En nombre de Tobias Salzer
Enviado el: viernes, 03 de noviembre de 2000 23:24
Para: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Asunto: Palm

I do have a Palm IIIxe and a Win98 Computer. Now i'd like to connect them
both
but I do have troubles to establsh a connection between them, so what kind
of
settings do I have to do in Windows to establish a connection over serial
cable / hot sync cradle?