Password problem

Travis Black Travis.Black "at" tdi.state.tx.us
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 19:47:51 +0000

Password problem:  We currently are experiencing a password problem.  When we
change the password on WinVNC it keeps remembering the last password we put it
to.  We have changed it, press apply and then rebooted the server and it still
goes back to the previous password.  Is there a correct procedure for changing
the password.  I have not found anything in the documentation that expresses
anything different beside changing it and applying it.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com