VNC Viewer for OpenStep 4.2

Helmut Maierhofer helmut.maierhofer "at" chello.at
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 18:55:08 +0000

> I have the ProjectBuilder for OSXclient installed and running on my machine
> at home, if you would like, I can see how much time/effort is involved to
> get the quartz ui instead of the openstep ui...

Ok, this would be fine. Where can i put it (I don't have webspace)?
If you can get it to work, could you please tell me how it performs on
MacOS-X? (It runs quite fast on OpenStep with a 300 MHz Pentium-II).

--
Helmut