No subject

Matthew Bartlett matthew.bartlett "at" UnitedAdvertising.co.uk
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 18:34:35 +0000

I am having trouble getting the ctrl+alt+del to work for win vnc.
I am running the server with it installed as a service and still no luck.

I read in the FAQ that there is also a button on the viewer that you can use
in case this occurs. but i have to say i have no such button.
It also states that you can accomplish this through the menu. Could someone
please explain which menu this is and the command line.

Thanks for any help.

Matt
______________

IMPORTANT. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of United News & Media. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender
immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or  taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.