winvnc 'Connection Options' (known?) bug.

Brandon L. Golm br "at" ndon.com
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:02:47 +0000

Oh.  I wasn't aware that there was a planned release soon.  I've added the
ability to "Load Factory Defaults",  save your settings in the registry (as
personal defaults), load your personal settings, disable the "Full Screen
Mode Message" with a checkbox option (in addition to the current registry
hack), and more.  I don't want to get completely out of sync with the
version that's coming out.  Hmm.

Anyway: I could put together a quick fix in the form of a source file or
two for that bug in the next day or two.  Do source patches work well in
the win32 world (I'm more of a Unix guy)?  I.E. how to people share changes
for these things.

.brandon.