VNC/mac and Stuffit 5.1 (again)

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at"
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 02:53:42 +0000

>I do not have another Mac that can expand it.  I was hoping that you might
>be ever so kind as to do that for me.

Question: which version are you downloading?  The newest versions are
available from the URL in my signature, although these are also compressed
with very recent StuffIt versions.  I wasn't aware that StuffIt wasn't
compatible with older System versions...

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
big-mail: chromatix "at"
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at"

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from

Version 3.12