Mac PPC Old Extension Error

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 02:51:54 +0000

>Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get rid of a problem where the
>Finder presents an error message that says that the VNC extension is
>either not installed or is too old? I have VNC 3.3.3.3b2 installed and
>it worked reasonably well but in the last couple of days I have been
>getting problems where the machine is freezing or VNC server abruptly
>quits and this extension error message has been showing up when VNC
>server starts. I have tried downloading the latest version but it is the
>same as the one that I have installed. Any ideas?

There are newer versions, see my signature.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
big-mail: chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/vnc/