VNC Viewer for OpenStep 4.2

Helmut Maierhofer helmut.maierhofer "at" chello.at
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 15:17:55 +0000

I have written a VNC Viewer for OpenStep 4.2 and would like to know if
someone is interested in it. If so, I can provide sources and binaries (for
OpenStep 4.2/i386 only).
The viewer is fully functional and supports raw, copyrect, rre, corre,
hextile and tight encodings. Since I only have Intel boxes with 4.2 I could
not test it with big endian machines and I don't know if it compiles without
troubles on Mac OS X either - Testers are welcome ;-).