vnc client/server on MacOS classic

Dan Bethe dan_bethe "at" yahoo.com
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 04:06:08 +0000

> There is a second release of the Mac server due out Real Soon Now -
> in
> other words, just as soon as I can get the replacement PSU for my
> PowerBook.

	Hmmm.  PSU?  Power supply unit?  Did your internal power connector
break off or what?  What's the holdup; can you afford it?  I'd be
willing to make a monetary contribution if you need it.

> Try http://www.webthing.net/download/.  Or, if you're only going to
> use VNC
> across a local network, try http://www.geocities.com/tim_senecal/.

	And what's the difference relevant to a LAN?
	Thanks for your info and your work!

=====
"Don't expect your own messiah; this neverworld which you desire is
only in your mind." -- http://www.dreamtheater.net/songb4.htm#IV5