connection issue win98, now win2000 also

James ''Wez'' Weatherall jnw22 "at"
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:39:30 +0000

> Thanks for the tip, but, that was also unsuccessful.  Turns out I had
> 3.3.3r2, she had 3.3.3r7, but even after updating, no luck via viewer or
> web.  I cannot connect to her from work, or from home, when it used to be
> effortless task from either location.  I have not changed any of my system
> configuration and she never changed hers on Win98, now with a fresh
> still no go.  Again, something strange that coincides with this is, she
> suddenly cannot FTP to my home machine, but can FTP anywhere else she
> I would normally trim this message, but I wanted to make sure people
> this post would understand where it's coming from.  So, at this point, she
> can still come to me and I cannot get to her as I used to.

When you say "she can't FTP to my home machine", do you mean she can connect
to your machine but downloads stall, or that she can't even connect?

James "Wez" Weatherall
to majordomo "at"
See also: