Mac PPC Old Extension Error

Lorenz Hermary lorenz "at" incentre.net
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:17:19 +0000

Hello

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get rid of a problem where the
Finder presents an error message that says that the VNC extension is
either not installed or is too old? I have VNC 3.3.3.3b2 installed and
it worked reasonably well but in the last couple of days I have been
getting problems where the machine is freezing or VNC server abruptly
quits and this extension error message has been showing up when VNC
server starts. I have tried downloading the latest version but it is the
same as the one that I have installed. Any ideas?

Thanks

Lorenz