Antwort: Problems running VNC server with 'dtwm'

Philip Andrew Philip.Andrew "at" stanfordalumni.org
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:57:15 +0000

Thanks, Lothar, that works great!

The commercial software in question wouldn't happen to be Cadence
Silicon Ensemble, would it?  I was not able to run SE before, so you've
solved 2 problems for me in one go!  Thanks very much!

I'd still be curious to know if anyone out there knows why just invoking
'dtwm' doesn't work -- there's probably some other setup that must be
done that being done by the XDM/xsession process ...

-Phil