Antwort: Problems running VNC server with 'dtwm'

Lothar.Wallscheid@bfi.de Lothar.Wallscheid "at" bfi.de
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:03:36 +0000

Hi,

I use vnc on various Solaris 7 boxes. I get the best result
with a blank xstartup-file and the following line to start
the Server:

vncserver -depth 8 -cc 3 -query localhost

(I have to use PseudoColor-Display due to some commercial
software)

Best regards