Remote Log On win2000

spider jibbist "at" yahoo.com
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:03:12 +0000

Hi

I installed vnc for win2000 and solaris. It works ok
on both side.
Only one problem: Every time i have to go to my
win2000 machine log in start vncserver and come back
to my solaris box. From win2000, i can telnet and
remote login solaris to start vncserver on solaris. Is
that possible to remote log on to my win2000 from
solaris using vnc? or do i need to install some other
software?  I failed to find the answer from
documentation and mail archive.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

regards