Can one use Xvnc from xdm _and_ ensure only the user who logged in has access?

Tim Waugh twaugh "at" redhat.com
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:59:14 +0000

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 12:19:10AM -0500, Denes Molnar wrote:

> Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, it is not really what I want to
> achieve. I think the problem is that what I want requires changing the vnc
> password of an already running session.

No, you can't do this, to my knowledge.

> Or else, I
> would have to let the users go past the login screen and create the vnc
> session only after that - I wish I knew how.

That's what my Xsession_1 hack was supposed to do.  Doesn't it work?

Tim.
*/

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]