Raptor 6.x Firewall and WinVNC

kjohnson@ga.unc.edu kjohnson "at" ga.unc.edu
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:11:36 +0000

Agreed -- one of Axents features is to make sure there are no extraneous
services running that could present a security problem. You could try
calling Axent for assistance but I doubt they'll be of much help.
Out of curiosity -- why aren't you admin'ing Raptor with Axents RMC. They
have a plug-in that allows you to load the RMC on as many systems as you need.

.