Raptor 6.x Firewall and WinVNC

Ryan Allen Ryan.Allen "at" asg.com
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:06:20 +0000

You're not unhelpful, but that is what I'm hoping for--that someone simply
has run into this situation and has a simple solution.  If no one has ever
run into this particular config, then I will of course address this with
Axent.  Rather then hear Axent say "It's unauthorized, so there" I thought
I'd just ask here first...