Error from make while making Xvnc for AIX

Carlyle Sutphen carlyle.sutphen "at" db.com
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 13:49:13 +0000

Hi, List,

When I first had problems, my hopes soared when I
discovered that /usr/bin/make was a logical link to gnu
make because I read in INSTALL.TXT that gnu make
isn't supported.

Unfortunately, changing the link only changed the
manifestation of the problem.

I have uploaded World.log and Xvnc/programs/Xserver/hw/vnc/
to freedrive so I could avoid eating list capacity.

http://www.freedrive.com/ASP/PostFolderShortcut.asp?fsc=15182014

I'm trying to make 3.3.3r2 on AIX 4.2.

Apparently, imake is not doing its job properly but I
haven't yet discovered why.

Anybody have any ideas?

Carlyle.

P.S. Sorry about the stuff about confidentiality tagged onto the
mail by our corporate mail server. I can't turn it off :-(

--

Diese E-Mail enthdlt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch|tzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrt|mlich

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.