VNC and NT server

Miles Dapsauski mdapsauski "at" aspdq.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:29:34 +0000

I have installed the most recent version of VNC on an NT 4.0 server running
SP5.  I have installed VNC as a service.  I can connect to the server once,
but I can't connect after the initial session.  I also can't telnet to port
5900 after the initial session.  I can stop and restart the VNC server
service, but the problem persists.  Any thoughts?

Miles Dapsauski

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender.
PCG - Professional Consulting Group, Inc.