Connection password problem

Peter Engler peter.engler "at" span.ch
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:52:22 +0000

Hi Group

On the installation of vnc-service, we take a connection-password
with 11 chars. The password is acceptet with no error.
But if we connect with a vncviewer to this server, only the first
8 chars of the connectionpassword are checked.
I can't finde any doc about passwordlenght.

same problem on your installations ?

cheers   Peter