Win2000 Advanced Server Service Problems

Some Guy someguy47 "at" hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:18:30 +0000

Hi James,

no, VNC always starts AFTER login.  I've waited for the services to start
before login, and VNC never does.  I've waited hours.  The service is set as
a LocalSystem login service, but I have tried to get it to start with the
administrator's login too.

Thanks for any more ideas.

Doug.