Win 2000, Zone Alarm, Random Reboots and other goodies

Wallendahl, Michael/SEA mwallend "at" ch2m.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 19:31:53 +0000

Thank you.  :)

I'd rather have the poster of a claim take the time to find references then
have 300 readers spend the same time seperately.  It's more efficient that
way.

Posting a link to Wininfo or saying where it was heard is plenty good.  The
fact that no one has found it published on MS's or Maxtor's web site helps
me prioritize things. (of course, it could all come out next week on both
sites... )

Sorry if I came across as abrasive.  I've just had to quell a lot of old
wives' tales recently at work.  Sort of like the "Good Times" virus warnings
that come out every 6 months or so.  :)

Thanks again,

-Mike

ObVNCComment:

Zebedee is a free program to establish an encrypted, compressed "tunnel" for
TCP/IP or UDP data transfer between two systems.  It works pretty well with
VNC and comes in both Windows and Linux flavors -
http://www.winton.org.uk/zebedee/index.html .