How to show something only in the server?

Chang Kuang kch "at" MIT.EDU
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:25:47 +0000

That is right, and that is what I want to do. Currently VNC server handles
the whole desktop which belongs to its process. Could we have a reserved
potion of the desktop for server to use? We can use this potion to show the
client's list or name, something like that.