Windows CE3.0 Appliances

Jonathan Morton j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:04:37 +0000

> Having just implemented VNC accross our global network I thoght it would be
> really neat to be able to have a viewer on my Compaq iPaq handheld.
> This box runs under Windows CE3.0.9348
> The proessor is an Intel strongARM SA1110 32-bit RISC
> Is anyone considering developing a viewer for this environment?

I don't know, but someone might have already done it (there are a number of
'handheld' platforms in the Contributions page).  Have you taken a look at
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/contribs.html (i think that's the right
URL) to see if your system is listed already?