Windows CE3.0 Appliances

Jonathan Morton j.d.morton "at"
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:04:37 +0000

> Having just implemented VNC accross our global network I thoght it would be
> really neat to be able to have a viewer on my Compaq iPaq handheld.
> This box runs under Windows CE3.0.9348
> The proessor is an Intel strongARM SA1110 32-bit RISC
> Is anyone considering developing a viewer for this environment?

I don't know, but someone might have already done it (there are a number of
'handheld' platforms in the Contributions page).  Have you taken a look at (i think that's the right
URL) to see if your system is listed already?

                 from: Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
          main e-mail: <chromi "at">
attachments over 100K: <j.d.morton "at">

to majordomo "at"
See also: