How to show something only in the server?

Jonathan Morton j.d.morton "at"
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:04:21 +0000

> VNC clients will show exactly the same as what shows in the VNC server,
> then how can I only show something in the server? Or, extending this
> question, how can I show slightly different screen in different clients?

Short answer: you can't, unless you modify the server or client in question
to your requirements.  Current implementations of VNC intentionally show
exactly what is on the screen.

                 from: Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
          main e-mail: <chromi "at">
attachments over 100K: <j.d.morton "at">

to majordomo "at"
See also: