How to show something only in the server?

Jonathan Morton j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:04:21 +0000

> VNC clients will show exactly the same as what shows in the VNC server,
> then how can I only show something in the server? Or, extending this
> question, how can I show slightly different screen in different clients?

Short answer: you can't, unless you modify the server or client in question
to your requirements.  Current implementations of VNC intentionally show
exactly what is on the screen.