Win 2000, Zone Alarm, Random Reboots and other goodies

James ''Wez'' Weatherall jnw22 "at" cam.ac.uk
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:05:34 +0000

> One other thing that I failed to add... I believe this problem cropped up
> when I installed SP1

Which symptom - the reboots or the problem connecting?

Interesting - I recently installed SP1 at home and it broke my CD-Writer
software.

Perhaps we need to recommend that people stay SP-free...

Cheers,

James "Wez" Weatherall