Win2000 Advanced Server Service Problems

Some Guy someguy47 "at" hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:57:36 +0000

Hi group.  I have never gotten VNC to actually run on my Win2000 Advanced
server as a service.  It will run--AFTER LOGIN, but never before.

Investigating this, I noticed that the path is:
"D:\Program Files\ORL\VNC\WinVNC.exe" -service

I was gonna try getting rid of the switch "-service", but win2000 doesn't
let you mess with the services I guess (could not find a way to modify it).

RemotelyAnywhere--which I am evaluating--has a similar path, but no
switch--with no problems.

How can I get this to work?

Thanks,

Doug.