VNC "Disappears" at login/logoff

Ian Cowley Ian.Cowley "at" nfu.org.uk
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:06:14 +0000

Anything that causes the screen resolution to change will disconnect a
viewer client.  It is probably the case that your login screen is at a
different resolution to the desktop area...

Either change the default resolution for the logon screen, or go back to the
old desktop resolution.

--
Ian Cowley
NFU Computer Services

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND INFORMATION IT CONTAINS MAY BE PRIVILEGED AND/OR
CONFIDENTIAL, AND IS FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY.

UNAUTHORISED USE, DISCLOSURE OR PRINTING OF THE CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED.
IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THIS EMAIL AND ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE PLEASE
NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY.

ALTHOUGH EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE ACCURACY NEITHER THE NFU
NOR THE AUTHOR CAN ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. (c) NFU