VNC "Disappears" at login/logoff

Blyth, John John.Blyth "at" health.wa.gov.au
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:04:10 +0000

I have been running VNC across our NT network for a number of months now
with great success.

Suddenly, I am having to re-access a remote machine whenever I log it on or
off. ie I have to re-acquire the remote PC with VNC Viewer again, as the
VNCViewer program has shut down .

It seemed to happen after a reset the screen resolution on the server, but
that may have been coincidental. Can't think of anything else that has
changed on the network that would cause a variation, and it happens on ALL
PC's. I tried a fresh copy of VNCViewer, but to no avail....

Any ideas????

Thanks
John Blyth
Regional Manager Medical Imaging & Information Technology
Gascoyne Health Service

* Mobile: 041 9936581 (Usually the quickest method of contact)
* Phone: (08) 9941-0333
* Fax:     (08) 9941-0556
* E-mail: mailto://John.Blyth@health.wa.gov.au