Windows CE3.0 Appliances

Ideas_Alan Ritchie alanr "at" ideasinternational.co.uk
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:03:29 +0000

Hi,

Having just implemented VNC accross our global network I thoght it would be
really neat to be able to have a viewer on my Compaq iPaq handheld.
This box runs under Windows CE3.0.9348
The proessor is an Intel strongARM SA1110 32-bit RISC
Is anyone considering developing a viewer for this environment?

Alan

    | Alan Ritchie         mailto:alanr "at" ideasinternational.co.uk  |
    | EMEA Information Manager       Direct: +44 (0)1235 849703   |
    |                                Switch: +44 (0)1235 849700   |
    |                                Fax:    +44 (0)1235 849701   |
    | I  D  E  A  S                  3a Hitching Court            |
    | =============                  Blacklands Way               |
    | International                  Abingdon Business Park       |
    |                                Abingdon OX14 1RG England    |
    |                 A.B.N. 70 002 128 716                       |
    |             Computer Industry Analysts                      |
    |        Competitive Profiles Technology Selection            |
    |                www.ideasinternational.com                   |

                 	C A T C H  U S  A T  C O M D E X !
    IDEAS International will be participating with a stand at
    Orbit/COMDEX Europe - Sept 26-29 -see www.orbitcomdex.ch and
   COMDEX Fall 2000 - Las Vegas - Nov 13-17 -see www.comdex.com