Still can't change the IP port in WinVNC

Dries Feys dries "at" tvh.be
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:52:40 +0000

The Ip port is 5800 + the window port.  So if you take a negative window port like -5700; then you have an ip port of 100...
Regards,

Dries Feys-IT department
TVH forklift parts-Thermote & Vanhalst NV
Driemasten 120-126 -- B-8560 Gullegem-Belgium
E-mail: Dries "at" tvh.be-URL: http://www.tvh.be