VNC and CDE avtive session...

Todd Brown tbrown "at" excel.net
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:22:42 +0000

I have done some digging in the Archive of mailings, and came across one
from 1998.  Have there been any advances in getting Xvnc and CDE to
interact like the Windows version interacts with the active users
desktop?

We do not want to use this for Xwindowing as much as a remote admin
tool...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!

Todd B...

Tristan Richardson (tjr "at" orl.co.uk)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:57:19 +0000