No subject

Kurt Yoder kurt "at" shcorp.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:32:34 +0000

You have to enter the default password; go to start|vnc|administrative
tools|default password (I'm doing this from memory, so the names may not be
exact)

--Kurt

-----------------

Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:40:55 -0700
From: "Stuart McGie" <Stuart.McGie "at" exi.com>
Subject: Password Issue

I just came across an issue I can't find info on.  I've just finished
installing VNC 3.3.3r2 on our company Win98 machines, I've also installed
VNC as a service.  No issues except one, after typing the password and then
rebooting the machine again, it will say the machine has no password when
the service starts; I reenter the password and reboot.  The system would
appear that it can't remember the password?

Regards,
Stuart McGie
IT System Administrator
Phone: (604) 207-7760