Windows 2000 ---HEEEELP

Gustafsson, Bjorn Bjorn.Gustafsson "at" delaval.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:31:01 +0000

Well, first off, I believe that some of your problems consists of the
W2kBeta->W2kRetail transition. Never *update* an MS-OS, reinstall to avoid a
lot of problems.

Second, the HKLM\Software\ORL key contains the VNC information (afaik), and
deleting it should clear any remembered passwords and such.

  /Bjorn

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Hebert [mailto:mh5717 "at" nortelnetworks.com]
Sent: den 24 augusti 2000 13:51
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Windows 2000 ---HEEEELP

Hi Can someone answer this ?
I had Vnc running fine on my windows 2000 machine, I installed a new video
card and updated from beta 2000 to the professional windows 2000 and now
when I try to run the viewer from any other machine It locks the viewer up
after the gray screen and I get "not responding when I (alt cntrl del)  I've
uninstalled and re-installed 2 times but both times the vnc seems to
remember my P/w is there a registry key not being remove that is causing my
problem?
Any help would be appreciated  I want my VNC back!!!