Windows 2000 ---HEEEELP

Michael Hebert mh5717 "at" nortelnetworks.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:56:12 +0000

Hi Can someone answer this ?
I had Vnc running fine on my windows 2000 machine, I installed a new video
card and updated from beta 2000 to the professional windows 2000 and now
when I try to run the viewer from any other machine It locks the viewer up
after the gray screen and I get "not responding when I (alt cntrl del)  I've
uninstalled and re-installed 2 times but both times the vnc seems to
remember my P/w is there a registry key not being remove that is causing my
problem?
Any help would be appreciated  I want my VNC back!!!