Password Issue

Dries Feys dries "at" tvh.be
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:05:46 +0000

It is a problem that you have common pasword and user pasword, visibly vnc
is installed as a user, and then windows can't remember the password before
logon.

I read the answer once before here, it has something to do with the
registry settings.   (All users - current user)

Regards,

Dries Feys-IT department
TVH forklift parts-Thermote & Vanhalst NV
Driemasten 120-126 -- B-8560 Gullegem-Belgium
E-mail: Dries "at" tvh.be-URL: http://www.tvh.be