jVNC Server for Java demo over the Internet

Noel Holshouser nholsh "at" mail.ark-la-tex.net
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:57:48 +0000

There appears to have been a router outage somewhere on the net the last two days.  Several prominent URLs (Sun, Oracle, etc.) were unreachable from my ISP also.  Everything seems back to normal now.