jVNC Server for Java demo over the Internet

Tim Nicholson tim.nicholson "at" bbc.co.uk
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:08:51 +0000

www.developvnc.org is not a valid domain according to my proxy!

--
Tim Nicholson
Desktop Editing Consultant

*	Work:    020 857 61229
*	Mobile:  0973 432015
*	Fax:     020 857 1973
*	Room 5624, Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ, England
*	mailto:tim.nicholson "at" bbc.co.uk
*	Intranet support http://resources.gateway.bbc.co.uk/londonops/desktop/

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically stated.