No subject

matt kaminer mkaminer "at"
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:01:12 +0000

Perhaps you can be less obnoxious, and more willing to help.
In the time you spent replying to Anuj's message, and cluttering up my e-mail
box, you could have simply answered the question.

Anuj:  Here is the link to the answer of your question.  Just modify the file
in the .vnc directory.

>Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:19:13 +0200
>From: Dries Feys <dries "at">
>Subject: RE: managing Linux

>Perhaps you can try to read the manual ?

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!
to majordomo "at"
See also: