No subject

matt kaminer mkaminer "at" yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:01:12 +0000

Perhaps you can be less obnoxious, and more willing to help.
In the time you spent replying to Anuj's message, and cluttering up my e-mail
box, you could have simply answered the question.

Anuj:  Here is the link to the answer of your question.  Just modify the file
in the .vnc directory.

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/faq.html#q20