dial-up activates on start of vncviwer <sic>

Frank J. Andersen frank.j.a "at" iname.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:17:07 +0000

Sorry to bother You.... This option was not that easy to recognize, as I'm
using danish win98 - but I found it, and it works...

But then it is not a very good way to correct the problem as I have several
other programs which must be alloved to initate dial-up on their own... When
this is  (as I understand now) a problem with both viewer and server, it is
most likely due to a 'feature' in the OS :-(

If it is possible to put some control on this into nvc, then take this as a
suggestion for improvement! Besides this, it works fine..

Thanks.
Frank