managing Linux

anuj Anuj "at"
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 08:36:49 +0000

I'm new to VNC, but I've quickly become a big fan. Thank you for
such a great project and I hope in the future to be able to contribute
to the effort.
I'm a newbie to the list and as such, I haven't have much of a change
to lurk.  I hope my explanation isn't too long and my questions aren't
too forward.
I am currently working RH6 GNU/Linux server with GNOME is a front-end
My client m/c is Windows NT workstation 4.0.
I ant operate my Linux server form Windows NT with GUI.
Is any GUI utility available for managing Linux (RH6) server from the Win-Nt
I have dowonload But I don't know how to use it.
Thank in Advance.
With regards,
to majordomo "at"
See also: