vnc port for CygWin32

Felix Rivera rivera "at" acusoft.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:03:42 +0000

Thanks, Rudy.

    Your solution works great!  It does just what I needed.  Something to
watch out for:  Dialog windows with a menu bar (such as the windows
calculator program) will not display properly on the client.  I believe this
has to do with the rect value returned by ::GetWindowRect(), which does
not account for menu or status bars.

   Once again, thank you.

Felix Rivera